If you're keeping track of the latest trends in Gal fashion, you probably already know that Usamimi Headbands are in right now.
I first saw them when I was looking through egg magazine's July issue. I wanted one so bad
Last week I got one! I was so surprised when i saw it at Dragon city mall! The store only had 2 left a pink one and a floral one. Since I don't like pink I picked the floral one!
I Love it~!





wow your usamimi looks so cute!!
ReplyDeletei love floral prints!!
i regret that i haven´t bought one in Japan ;________;
but i heard H&M is selling usamimis right now! <3
must go shopping tomorow <3
Thank you~!
ReplyDelete=o it's much more cheaper in Japan tho T^T you should have~
Hope you get one~!
hey <3
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment! <3
ah no in Japan the Usamimis were really expensive...around 800Yen for denim ones...
at H&M i payed around 3€....
ok they aren´t that cool, but cheaper ^^
i´m happy that i got one now <3
love
thank you for your cute comment again <3
ReplyDeleteah btw who´s your fav. model? because you mentioned it in the beginning of the post ^^
=o really 800yen is a little high. but yours looks cute~!
ReplyDeleteyour welcome~!
oh! ><~KANAKO KAWABATA!~>< I love her so much~!
arw i know kanako <3 she is from egg magazine,ne? :D i don´t read egg magazines often because popteen is my fav. magazine, but i when i read egg than i like kanako the most! she is so cool!! <3
ReplyDeletemy fav. model at the moment is Yui Kanno <3 but i also like Tsubasa Masuwaka and Nana Suzuki, and Kumicky hehe xD i like a lot xD
oh btw thank you for your comment <3
on Friday i will paint the walls of my room in light pink hehe :D i´m so excited ^^
oh you like the Uchiwa??? that´s good!!! so you must like Kame too ne? :D i like him so much hehe :D he is so awesome *0*/