Wednesday, September 22, 2010
☆Blog Awards☆~Thank you~!
Wow I never thought I would be getting any type award for my blog~<3
Thank you very much NeNe! You are so sweet~<3
I'm not sure if I even have 15 people to send this to, but i'll find some<3
http://cupcake-gal.blogspot.com/
m0m0ko
usagii
himebeauty
NOEL'SLIFE
seiso
1 comment:
~*NeNe*~
September 25, 2010 at 4:08 AM
i am happy that you are happy about the award :D
thank you for your lovely comment again <3
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Experimenting With Hairstyles☆
When it comes to doing my hair i'm not the greatest. I'm more of a bone straight or curled ends kind of gal. If i'm feeling WILD...
My Prayers go out to Japan
Honestly I felt horrible today. while everyone was going about with their day here; no one really seemed to care about Japan right now. At...
i am happy that you are happy about the award :D
ReplyDeletethank you for your lovely comment again <3